Mix and match PDF patterns to save up to 20%
|Buy 2 PDF Patterns||10% Off|
|Buy 3 PDF Patterns||15% Off|
|Buy 4 or more PDF Patterns||20% Off|
Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart. Excludes free and charity patterns.
Use #boobabyswimmers for your chance to be featured!
Use #boobabyswimmers on social media to show off your awesome!
Included in the baby swimmers is a rash vest (rashie) in 2 sleeve lengths and swim brief (shorties) in 2 styles. I designed the baby swimmers pattern for my two nieces!
Sizes NB (00000) – 2T for both girls and boys
Nappy allowance included but can also be worn without nappy
ADVENTUROUS BEGINNER: You have nailed a few easy projects and are ready for something a little more challenging
Raglan Rashie Short Sleeve
Raglan Rashie Long Sleeve
Shorties Nappy Cover High Leg
Shorties Nappy Cover Low Leg
Fully illustrated tutorial
A4/Letter size tiled pattern pieces (for at home printing)
A0 size large format pattern pieces for print shop printing
Downloadable PDF tutorial style pattern with extremely user friendly step-by-step instructions and lots of photos to help you through the process
The tutorial can be viewed online or printed on your printer.
Small handmade business may sell items made from this pattern but must reference the pattern author in listing description, e.g. “This garment was made using a BOO! Designs pattern”. The pattern is protected by copyright and contract law and cannot be redistributed, shared or resold. Additional parties wishing to use this pattern must purchase their own copy.
Upon payment confirmation, an email will be sent with a link to an automatic download for your pattern. You have 10 download attempts before the link expires, so save the pattern as soon as you can. You will also be able to return to this site immediately after processing your payment to access the downloads.
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash
- Do not soak
- Do not bleach
- Do not spin dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Line dry out of direct sunlight
- Avoid rough surface such as pool edges, dance floors or rough ground
- Remove excess water and dry without delay
- Separate light colours from dark before washing
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas & pools
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, makeup or perfume
- White and pastel colours and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution, care should be taking when using contrasting colours in a single garment