Mix and match PDF patterns to save up to 20%
|Buy 2 PDF Patterns||10% Off|
|Buy 3 PDF Patterns||15% Off|
|Buy 4 or more PDF Patterns||20% Off|
Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart. Excludes free and charity patterns.
Use #booultimatesuit for your chance to be featured!
Use #booultimate on social media to show off your awesome!
(accommodates developing figure for girls aged 10-14)
Adv Beginner: If you consider yourself a confident beginner and have had no trouble with the other Design Your Own Patterns, then this pattern is the one for you!
- basic ultimate suit
- ultimate suit with gathered frill
- ultimate suit with circle frill
- spliced ultimate suit
- spliced ultimate suit with binding (2 methods)
This is a digital download product. The pattern will be added to your account upon payment completion and you will also receive a email with download link.
PRINTABLE PATTERN PIECES: 18 pages of pattern pieces that can be printed on A4 or Letter paper are at the back of the tutorial file.
Also included is an optional A0 size pattern piece file which can be printed at a print shop like Officeworks in black and white for approximately $3.00-3.50 per page.
Downloadable PDF tutorial style pattern with extremely user friendly step-by-step instructions and lots of photos to help you through the process
The tutorial can be viewed online or printed on your printer.
Small handmade business may sell items made from this pattern but must reference the pattern author in listing description, e.g. “This garment was made using a BOO! Designs pattern”. The pattern is protected by copyright and contract law and cannot be redistributed, shared or resold. Additional parties wishing to use this pattern must purchase their own copy.
Upon payment confirmation, an email will be sent with a link to an automatic download for your pattern. You have 10 download attempts before the link expires, so save the pattern as soon as you can. You will also be able to return to this site immediately after processing your payment to access the downloads.
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash
- Do not soak
- Do not bleach
- Do not spin dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Line dry out of direct sunlight
- Avoid rough surface such as pool edges, dance floors or rough ground
- Remove excess water and dry without delay
- Separate light colours from dark before washing
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas & pools
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, makeup or perfume
- White and pastel colours and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution, care should be taking when using contrasting colours in a single garment