Buy continuous cuts to save 10%
|2m (8 units) or more||10% Off||$8.78|
Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart. Does not apply to panels. Not applicable during promotional periods or in conjuction with other discounts.
Use #boospandex & tag @boodesigns_kristie for your chance to be featured!
Recycled Eco Mesh 150gsm
150gsm (+/- 5%), 150cm wide (+/- 5%), 92% Recycled REPREVE® Polyester 8% Elastane
Recycled ECO MESH has been developed using REPREVE® yarn, the leading branded performance fiber made from recycled single use plastic bottles that were destined for landfill.
Knitted with a high performance end use in mind this open mesh provides fantastic support, shape and retention. ECO MESH is at the forefront of innovation for performance and sustainability.
Global Recycled Standard and OKEO-TEX 100 certified, the REPREVE® Polyester yarn is one of the most certified, traceable fibers available in the world.
Suggested Uses: Active Sports, Swimwear, Dancewear
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
Sold in 25cm increments - cut continuously
4 units = 1 metre
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen and rough surfaces.
- Remove excess water and dry without delay.
- Some colours may be transparent when wet.
- Some colours may fade if constantly used in salt water and strong chlorine.
- We strongly advise carrying out your own wash tests prior to garment construction.
These are the best co-ordinating fabrics for Spandex Eco Mesh White
The eco mesh is amazing. Great strech