Buy continuous cuts to save 10%
|2m (8 units) or more||10% Off||$9.45|
Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart. Does not apply to panels. Not applicable during promotional periods or in conjuction with other discounts.
Use #boospandex & tag @boodesigns_kristie for your chance to be featured!
Recycled Eco Platinum 260gsm
260gsm (+/- 5%), 150cm wide (+/- 5%), 75% Recycled REPREVE® Polyester, 25% Elastane
Recycled ECO PLATINUM has been developed using REPREVE® yarn, the leading branded performance fibre made from recycled single use plastic bottles that were destined for landfill.
Knitted with a high performance end use in mind, the unique structure gives you a full coverage, free cut fabric with fantastic support, shape and retention.
With the added benefits of a Moisture Wicking finish and UPF 50+ rating, ECO PLATINUM is at the forefront of innovation for performance and sustainability.
Global Recycled Standard and OKEO-TEX 100 certified, the REPREVE® Polyester yarn is one of the most certified, traceable fibres available in the world.
Suggested Uses: Active Sports, Swimwear, Dancewear
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
Sold in 25cm increments - cut continuously
4 units = 1 metre
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen and rough surfaces.
- Remove excess water and dry without delay.
- Some colours may be transparent when wet.
- Some colours may fade if constantly used in salt water and strong chlorine.
- We strongly advise carrying out your own wash tests prior to garment construction.