Buy continuous cuts to save 10%
|2m (8 units) or more||10% Off||$9.45|
Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart. Does not apply to panels. Not applicable during promotional periods or in conjuction with other discounts.
Use #boospandex & tag @boodesigns_kristie for your chance to be featured!
An environmentally responsible fabric created using 100% nylon discarded materials (fishing nets, tulle).
- 150cm wide (+/- 3%)
- 78% Recycled Polyamide 22% Elastane XTRA LIFE LYCRA ®
Swimwear, Cycling, Running, Skiing, Mountaineering, Skating, Dance, Gymnastics, Costuming, Fitness, Sailing, Fashion.
UPF rating: UPF50+
Swimwear Suitability: When worn in chlorine shine will dull over time and the foil dot size will decrease. Lifespan will depend whether being worn for beach swimming, a domestic pool or highly chlorinated public pool. When tested in a domestic pool with normal chlorination levels no significant changes were noticed in the first 500 hours.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
Sold in 25cm increments - cut continuously
4 units = 1 metre
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen and rough surfaces.
- Remove excess water and dry without delay.
- Some colours may be transparent when wet.
- Some colours may fade if constantly used in salt water and strong chlorine.
- We strongly advise carrying out your own wash tests prior to garment construction.