Buy multiple sets of large peacock panels (in any combination of colours) to save up to 20%
|Buy 2 panels||10% Off||$72.00|
|Buy 3 panels or more||20% Off||$64.00|
Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart.
Use #boospandex & tag @boodesigns_kristie for your chance to be featured!
The perfect all round fabric with great stretch and recovery. Due to the latest technology, it is 20% flatter than basic Lycra but with the same power and coverage. The presence of XTRA LIFE LYCRA ® make it more chlorine resistant than your average swimwear fabric.
- 145cm wide (+/- 5%)
- 82% Polyester 18% Elastane XTRA LIFE LYCRA ® with foil effect
Swimwear, Cycling, Running, Skiing, Mountaineering, Skating, Dance, Gymnastics, Costuming, Fitness, Sailing, Fashion.
UPF Rating: Base fabric before printing UPF50+.
Swimwear Suitability: When worn in chlorine shine will dull over time and the foil dot size will decrease. Lifespan will depend whether being worn for beach swimming, a domestic pool or highly chlorinated public pool. When tested in a domestic pool with normal chlorination levels no significant changes were noticed in the first 500 hours.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
Each panel contains a full circle skirt measuring approximately 140cm x 140cm.
Please refer to blog for inspiration on how to use your dress panel!
Best suited to:
- BOO! Designs Donut Skirt size 7-14 (maxi length on size 7)
- BOO! Designs Flounce Dress (sundress) size 7-14 (additional fabric required for bodice)
- BOO! Designs Bralette with lengthened bodice size 7-14 (additional fabric required for bodice)
- BOO! Designs Spandex Skater Dress size 7-14 (additional fabric required for bodice)
- BOO! Designs Sleeved Skater Dress size 7-14 (additional fabric required for bodice/sleeves)
Other creative ideas:
- Ladies Leggings
- Ladies Circle Skirt
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen and rough surfaces.
- Remove excess water and dry without delay.
- Some colours may be transparent when wet.
- Some colours may fade if constantly used in salt water and strong chlorine.
- We strongly advise carrying out your own wash tests prior to garment construction.