Buy continuous cuts to save 10%
|2m (8 units) or more||10% Off||$8.78|
Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart. Does not apply to panels. Not applicable during promotional periods or in conjuction with other discounts.
Use #boospandex & tag @boodesigns_kristie for your chance to be featured!
- 145cm wide (+/- 5%)
- 82% Polyester 18% Elastane XTRA LIFE LYCRA ®
UPF 50+ Matt Polyester XTRA LIFE LYCRA® fabric meets the highest quality standards for sublimation technology. The benefits of Invista's XTRA LIFE LYCRA® yarn technology, combined with the natural benefits of Polyester, makes this product the perfect choice for a sport or swim sublimation base. The hard wearing, quick drying and maximum durability of Polyester, combined with Invista's XTRA LIFE LYCRA® , creates a crisp matt printed finish, whilst still holding its shape and retention.
Swimwear, Cycling, Running, Skiing, Mountaineering, Skating, Dance, Gymnastics, Costuming, Fitness, Sailing, Fashion.
UPF Rating: Base fabric before printing UPF50+.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
Sold in 25cm increments - cut continuously
4 units = 1 metre
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen and rough surfaces.
- Remove excess water and dry without delay.
- Some colours may be transparent when wet.
- Some colours may fade if constantly used in salt water and strong chlorine.
- We strongly advise carrying out your own wash tests prior to garment construction.
These are the best co-ordinating fabrics for Spandex Peacock Swirl Multi
I bought this is spandex. It has great colour mix and lots of options to use plain spandex with it. I haven't sewn yet but know it will be very pretty.
This is beautiful fabric.. I just wish that it came in sports performance thickness as I feel its a little thin for short tights for the gym.