Buy continuous cuts to save 10%
|2m (8 units) or more||10% Off|
Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart. Does not apply to panels. Not applicable during promotional periods or in conjuction with other discounts.
Use #boospandex & tag @boodesigns_kristie for your chance to be featured!
Environmentally responsible fabric made from recycled yarn from waste material destined for landfill. Due to the latest technology, it is 20% flatter than basic Lycra but with the same power and coverage. The presence of XTRA LIFE LYCRA ® make it more chlorine resistant than your average swimwear fabric.
- 145cm wide (+/- 5%)
- 78% Recycled Polyester 22% Elastane XTRA LIFE LYCRA ®
Swimwear, Cycling, Running, Skiing, Mountaineering, Skating, Dance, Gymnastics, Costuming, Fitness, Sailing, Fashion.
UPF Rating: Base fabric before printing UPF50+
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
Sold in 25cm increments - cut continuously
4 units = 1 metre
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen and rough surfaces.
- Remove excess water and dry without delay.
- Some colours may be transparent when wet.
- Some colours may fade if constantly used in salt water and strong chlorine.
- We strongly advise carrying out your own wash tests prior to garment construction.