Buy continuous cuts to save 10%
|2m (8 units) or more||10% Off||$6.08|
Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart. Does not apply to panels. Not applicable during promotional periods or in conjuction with other discounts.
Use #boospandex & tag @boodesigns_kristie for your chance to be featured!
An environmentally responsible fabric created using 100% nylon discarded materials (fishing nets, tulle). Due to the latest technology, it is 20% flatter than basic Lycra but with the same power and coverage. The presence of XTRA LIFE LYCRA ® make it more chlorine resistant than your average swimwear fabric.
- 150cm wide (+/- 3%)
- 78% Recycled Polyamide 22% Elastane XTRA LIFE LYCRA ®
Swimwear, Cycling, Running, Skiing, Mountaineering, Skating, Dance, Gymnastics, Costuming, Fitness, Sailing, Fashion.
UPF rating: UPF50+
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
Sold in 25cm increments - cut continuously
4 units = 1 metre
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen and rough surfaces.
- Remove excess water and dry without delay.
- Some colours may be transparent when wet.
- Some colours may fade if constantly used in salt water and strong chlorine.
- We strongly advise carrying out your own wash tests prior to garment construction.
These are the best co-ordinating fabrics for Spandex Solids Marnie Green
Beautiful fabric, goes with so many things!
Super popular choice for school colours. Thanks for stocking it Kristie!
perfect colour for junior lifesaving safety wear
The perfect yellow to add the finishing touch to a little girls minnie mouse inspired dress!