Use #boospandex & tag @boodesigns_kristie for your chance to be featured!
- 145cm wide (+/- 5%)
- 82% Polyester 18% Elastane XTRA LIFE LYCRA ®
The perfect all round fabric with great stretch and recovery. Due to the latest technology, it is 20% flatter than basic Lycra but with the same power and coverage.
The presence of XTRA LIFE LYCRA ® make it more chlorine resistant than your average swimwear fabric.
Swimwear, Cycling, Running, Skiing, Mountaineering, Skating, Dance, Gymnastics, Costuming, Fitness, Sailing, Fashion.
UPF Rating: Base fabric before printing UPF50+.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
Sold in 25cm increments - cut continuously
4 units = 1 metre
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen and rough surfaces.
- Remove excess water and dry without delay.
- Some colours may be transparent when wet.
- Some colours may fade if constantly used in salt water and strong chlorine.
- We strongly advise carrying out your own wash tests prior to garment construction.
These are the best co-ordinating fabrics for Spandex Denim Blue - Spandex 190gsm
Denim Blue - a must-have staple
I love the denim blue spandex. It is so versatile I try to make sure I always have some on hand as it goes with just about everything!
Sews so easily and looks fantastic - retains shape and washes great too
Denim all the things
My favourite co-ord! It goes with pretty much everything!
Great denim spandex
Purchased this colour so I can mix and match it with the many other patterns of prints available from the boo range. It's a great staple to have. Feels amazing to work with. The cartwheel shorts that they are intended for will hopefully get plenty of wear. Thanks Boo