Use #boospandex & tag @boodesigns_kristie for your chance to be featured!
- 145cm wide (+/- 5%)
- 82% Polyester 18% Elastane XTRA LIFE LYCRA ®
The perfect all round fabric with great stretch and recovery. Due to the latest technology, it is 20% flatter than basic Lycra but with the same power and coverage.
The presence of XTRA LIFE LYCRA ® make it more chlorine resistant than your average swimwear fabric.
Swimwear, Cycling, Running, Skiing, Mountaineering, Skating, Dance, Gymnastics, Costuming, Fitness, Sailing, Fashion.
UPF Rating: Base fabric before printing UPF50+.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
Sold in 25cm increments - cut continuously
4 units = 1 metre
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen and rough surfaces.
- Remove excess water and dry without delay.
- Some colours may be transparent when wet.
- Some colours may fade if constantly used in salt water and strong chlorine.
- We strongly advise carrying out your own wash tests prior to garment construction.
These are the best co-ordinating fabrics for Spandex Mermaid Scales
Turn around on orders, fabric quality, colours, I could go on & on, always superb. Make a lot of things for my granddaughter in USA & she everything. It all gets passed down to a friend of the family with a younger girl (even though it all gets thrown in the dryer over there ♀️) and is loved a second time. Photo is swimsuit for a friend’s youngest granddaughter
Let's be mermaids!
I bought the scales fabric after seeing an inspiration picture. I purchased metre (I think) and it will be more than enough for a couple of sets of swimwear. Beautiful colours. I love that there are collections that are cohesive as the options are truly endless. The fabric is high quality. It washes really well and is very comfortable to wear. My daughter was really excited when she saw this print.
Beautiful to look at and a dream to sew