Buy multiple panels to save 20%
|2 or more Double Small panels||20% Off||$14.40|
|3 or more Large panels||20% Off||$10.00|
Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart.
Use #boospandex & tag @boodesigns_kristie for your chance to be featured!
- 145cm wide (+/- 5%)
- 82% Polyester 18% Elastane XTRA LIFE LYCRA ®
The perfect all round fabric with great stretch and recovery. Due to the latest technology, it is 20% flatter than basic Lycra but with the same power and coverage.
The presence of XTRA LIFE LYCRA ® make it more chlorine resistant than your average swimwear fabric.
Swimwear, Cycling, Running, Skiing, Mountaineering, Skating, Dance, Gymnastics, Costuming, Fitness, Sailing, Fashion.
UPF Rating: Base fabric before printing UPF50+.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
DOUBLE SMALL PANEL 45cm x 70cm approx
Primary Uses: Skater dress bodice, panel inserted into leggings
LARGE PANELS 60cm x 47cm approx
Primary Uses: Rashies, one-piece swimmers, tankini, panel inserted into spandex skater skirt or skirt of skater dress
You can read more about working with panels here.
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen and rough surfaces.
- Remove excess water and dry without delay.
- Some colours may be transparent when wet.
- Some colours may fade if constantly used in salt water and strong chlorine.
- We strongly advise carrying out your own wash tests prior to garment construction.
These are the best co-ordinating fabrics for Spandex Panel Mermaids
The large mermaid panel is so beautiful. The colours are gorgeous, and the quality is fantastic. I used this for the front of the tween rashie. Super fast service too.
just lovely wonderful to sew with
lovely fabric and print, can't wait to sew it for my granddaughter
There is so much to see in this panel! The designer has put in a lot thought into each detail and my daughter just loves it! It's mesmerising!