Buy continuous cuts to save 10%
|2m (8 units) or more||10% Off||$6.08|
Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart. Does not apply to panels. Not applicable during promotional periods or in conjuction with other discounts.
Use #boospandex & tag @boodesigns_kristie for your chance to be featured!
An environmentally responsible fabric created using 100% nylon discarded materials (fishing nets, tulle). Due to the latest technology, it is 20% flatter than basic Lycra but with the same power and coverage. The presence of XTRA LIFE LYCRA ® make it more chlorine resistant than your average swimwear fabric.
- 150cm wide (+/- 3%)
- 78% Recycled Polyamide 22% Elastane XTRA LIFE LYCRA ®
Swimwear, Cycling, Running, Skiing, Mountaineering, Skating, Dance, Gymnastics, Costuming, Fitness, Sailing, Fashion.
UPF rating: UPF50+
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
Sold in 25cm increments - cut continuously
4 units = 1 metre
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen and rough surfaces.
- Remove excess water and dry without delay.
- Some colours may be transparent when wet.
- Some colours may fade if constantly used in salt water and strong chlorine.
- We strongly advise carrying out your own wash tests prior to garment construction.
These are the best co-ordinating fabrics for Spandex Solids Black
Beautiful fabric, nice and thick and lovely to sew with!!
This spandex is of the highest quality and the colour is vibrant, blending with many different prints, I really love this colour!
I used this as contrasting fabric with the birds on the bralette and briefs. The fabric held up well in the chlorine and the ocean on our week long beach holiday. I didn't line the briefs which were mainly Caribbean but I really should have. The fabric wasn't transparent when wet but I can see how it could be with continued wear.