Use #boospandex & tag @boodesigns_kristie for your chance to be featured!
An environmentally responsible fabric created using 100% nylon discarded materials (fishing nets, tulle). Due to the latest technology, it is 20% flatter than basic Lycra but with the same power and coverage. The presence of XTRA LIFE LYCRA ® make it more chlorine resistant than your average swimwear fabric.
- 150cm wide (+/- 3%)
- 78% Recycled Polyamide 22% Elastane XTRA LIFE LYCRA ®
Swimwear, Cycling, Running, Skiing, Mountaineering, Skating, Dance, Gymnastics, Costuming, Fitness, Sailing, Fashion.
UPF rating: UPF50+
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
Sold in 25cm increments - cut continuously
4 units = 1 metre
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen and rough surfaces.
- Remove excess water and dry without delay.
- Some colours may be transparent when wet.
- Some colours may fade if constantly used in salt water and strong chlorine.
- We strongly advise carrying out your own wash tests prior to garment construction.
These are the best co-ordinating fabrics for Spandex Solids Neon Yellow
Great product and great colour
Perfect stash builder
Great little pack of fabulous colours. Perfect for waistbands and projects for small kids.
Excellent, as always.
So soft and lovely, will be using it to add a skirt to some swimmers for my daughter.
I love Boo spandex so lovely to sew with. This colour is lovely and just stands out