Use #boospandex & tag @boodesigns_kristie for your chance to be featured!
An environmentally responsible fabric created using 100% nylon discarded materials (fishing nets, tulle). Due to the latest technology, it is 20% flatter than basic Lycra but with the same power and coverage. The presence of XTRA LIFE LYCRA ® make it more chlorine resistant than your average swimwear fabric.
- 150cm wide (+/- 3%)
- 78% Recycled Polyamide 22% Elastane XTRA LIFE LYCRA ®
Swimwear, Cycling, Running, Skiing, Mountaineering, Skating, Dance, Gymnastics, Costuming, Fitness, Sailing, Fashion.
UPF rating: UPF50+
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
Sold in 25cm increments - cut continuously
4 units = 1 metre
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen and rough surfaces.
- Remove excess water and dry without delay.
- Some colours may be transparent when wet.
- Some colours may fade if constantly used in salt water and strong chlorine.
- We strongly advise carrying out your own wash tests prior to garment construction.
These are the best co-ordinating fabrics for Spandex Solid Royal
Looks and feels luxurious
The colour and feel of this fabric makes it my all time favourite. It makes great kid and adult outfits.
Spandex solid lips
Fabulous colour , blends beautifully with many of the fabrics to give that pop of colour.
Super handy to be able to correctly colour match solids from home, no more ordering all three blues hoping one is the perfect match. I can’t live without mine. It’s a game changer.
Solids colour card
Brilliant. Perfect to see and show colours to customers.
I bought this to make a bikini to wear to aqua aerobics. The fabric has held up beautifully to being in chlorine & washed twice a week. No fading or perishing